Acta Scientiarum Polonorum Architectura aims to provide a multidisciplinary forum for researchers, designers, engineers and administration staff, involved in different fields of civil engineering, including:
- civil engineering, housing and livestock farm structures,
- hydro-engineering and its hydraulic and hydrological principles,
- the impact of buildings and structures on the environment as well as green building,
- structural mechanics and technical mechanics,
- soil mechanics and geotechnical engineering,
- monitoring of structures,
- construction materials and products,
- energy-efficient construction and the microclimate of buildings,
- vibrations in buildings and the impact of vibration on structures,
- mathematical modelling in civil engineering,
- technology and management of construction processes,
- spatial development and land use planning,
- architecture, especially its small forms.
Authors are welcome to submit their papers in English.